News
The search for Emmanuel Haro has captured nationwide attention, as what began as a missing persons case has transformed into a murder investigation.
The Riverside County DA said investigators believe Emmanuel Haro was a victim of child abuse and eventually, those injuries ...
All 3 on the defense team have more than 20 years of trial experience, as does the prosecutor who heads up the case against ...
New court documents have revealed 7-month-old Emmanuel Haro could have been killed as early as Aug. 5, nine days before his ...
A week after Jake Haro and wife Rebecca Haro were arrested and charged with the murder of their 7-month-old Emmanuel Haro, ...
Riverside County prosecutors today asked for the public's "patience" until there's further disclosure of details regarding a 7-month-old Cabazon toddler believed killed by his parents, saying the rush ...
Weeks after Emmanuel Haro’s parents Rebecca Haro and Jake Haro reported him missing, claiming he was kidnapped, the district attorney charged the couple with murder, alleging ongoing abuse.
As authorities continue to search for the remains of baby Emmanuel Haro, his father vehemently denied that the boy was the ...
The call came to police on the night of August 14 and described every parent’s worst nightmare. Rebecca Haro told police she ...
In a new jailhouse interview, Jake Haro denied claims that his son, baby Emmanuel, had been abused over a period of time.
New details have emerged in the suspected killing of 7-month-old Emmanuel Haro in California’s Inland Empire, as both of the infant’s parents face charges of murder and lying to police. Authorities ...
Baby Emmanuel Haro, the alleged murder victim in a case where his parents Jake and Rebecca Haro are the defendants, would still be alive today if not for a judge’s decision to grant Jake probation in ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results