News

Men accused in 900 lb. meth bust now face federal charges originally appeared on Bring Me The News. Two men accused in one of the "largest methamphetamine seizures" in state history are now facing ...
Two men recently charged in Hennepin County in a 900-pound meth case have now been federally indicted, the U.S. Attorney’s Office for Minnesota said Thursday. St. Paul police investigators led ...
Two men recently charged in Hennepin County in a 900-pound meth case have now been federally indicted, the U.S. Attorney’s Office for Minnesota said Thursday. St. Paul police investigators led ...
The two men were arrested and charged after authorities seized nearly 900 pounds of meth from two vehicles earlier this month, charges say.
Federal charges are now filed against two men who were arrested on July 7 while in possession of nearly 900 pounds of methamphetamine.